The TW-i series of capacitor discharge stud welders incorporates the latest solid state technology into a compact, light-weight, and rugged CD stud welder. This full line of equipment is capable of welding pins, cup head pins, and CD studs ranging from 14-gauge up to 3/8” full-flanged stainless steel studs.
- —NEW FEATURE— Intuitive Touchscreen Interface with Preset values for fast, accurate, and repeatable weld settings
- —NEW FEATURE— Set-Point Discharge: Unit discharges directly to a new set point without needing to discharge completely
- —NEW FEATURE— Universal Input Voltage: Plug and play, no need to re-tap the machine for 110V or 220V input voltages
- —NEW FEATURE— Low input voltage capability enables operation with long extension cords
- —NEW FEATURE— Contact and Trigger Indicators for fast troubleshooting of hand tool and weld cable maintenance issues
- —NEW FEATURE— Thermal and Voltage protection indicators to protect the unit from damage due to overheating or poor input power
- Rigid internal construction minimizes the possibility of components coming loose during rough handling or operations
- Sheet metal is powder-coated for greater durability, texture, and appearance
- Hand tool has been ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue for increased welding efficiency
- Hand tool has an adjustable internal spring to apply the correct spring pressure for every welding application
- Hand tool can be configured for B collets, collet inserts, Euro collets, or standard tapered chucks
- The TWi-375 CD Unit weighs less than most other available models for ease of carrying.
356mm x 267mm x 292mm
10A Fast Acting Fuse