Tru-Weld’s patent pending SWR (Stud Weldable Rebar) A706 anchors are fully stud weldable with standard stud welding equipment and accessories.
Benefits of Stud Welding:
- Full penetration welds
- Faster production that traditional welding
- bridge and building construction
- automatic machine controlled welds
SWR A706 Applications:
- Precast concrete grade crossings
- Concrete connections where ductility is key
- Thread, bent and straight bar stud uses
- Seismic management
- Bridge and Building construction
The SWR08-290-18 is 5/8″ in diameter by 30-3/16″ in length before welding. Length is approximately 3/16″ shorter after welding. It is made of low carbon steel, ASTM A706, 1010-1020.
Type P ferrules are supplied.
Stud Diameter (D):
Stud Length (L):
Pieces Per Box:
Boxes Per Pallet:
Pieces Per Pallet:
1,000 Piece Weight: